An excellent motorhome needs a solid base, such as our stable, hot-dip galvanised ladder frame.
- Rear can be lowered by up to 330 mm
- Sturdy stabilisers for a stable design
- High torsional strength
Developed in collaboration with Fahrzeugbau Meier and already installed in over 1500 MORELO motorhomes.
- Elevated seat position
- Level living room floor
- Perfect insulation
The double reversing camera (optional), with one close-range camera and one long-range camera, makes manoeuvring a breeze.
- Near the tailgate
- Perfect visibility behind the vehicle
- Digital rear-view mirror
A jack system (optional) provides maximum convenience and is especially useful for prolonged periods without movement.
- Effective level compensation
- No unpleasant wobbling
- Decreased stress on the tyres
In a MORELO, you're surrounded by the best motorhome possible in motorhome construction. The interior and exterior walls offer stability thanks to their extremely corrosion-resistant aluminium alloy design. The hydrophobic XPS rigid foam provides a sensational insulation value. With the light weight you expect.
The high-quality PVC floor with a wood look is easy to clean and completely waterproof.
- Fine wood look
- Waterproof thanks to PVC floor covering
- Easy to clean
We build motorhomes with care, and think about how to guide water through the vehicle to ensure that side walls are not subjected to water damage.
- Lightning protection thanks to an aluminium underbody
- Optimum hail protection
- Adhesion without any thermal bridges
Thanks to its stable glass-fibre-reinforced plastic underbody, there's absolutely no need to worry about moisture or corrosion.
- 100% waterproof
- Partition panels made of ABS plastic
- Optimum insulation values thanks to XPS foam
The VDE-tested electrical centre ensures an interference-free supply of power, just like you have at home. All supply, measuring and fuse protection points are clearly arranged in one place—exactly like the equipment in your home.
This increases the lifetime of the batteries significantly. The safety shut-off ensures that the batteries are disconnected from the system before damage results from a deep discharge.
The control panel with touchscreen keeps you updated with the information about your MORELO you want to know.
- Easy to operate
- Central control system
- Stainless steel frame
The TEC 29 petrol generator from Dometic with 2.6 kW supplies 230 V reliably when there is no mains supply available. (optional)
- Compact and lightweight design
- Efficient and quiet in operation
- Stable voltage for sensitive devices
The available capacity of the on-board batteries and the power consumption you always have in view thanks to the battery computer.
- In Combination with Charging / inverter combination
- Display of the remaining capacity in percent
- Amperage, voltage and remaining time
Let the sun work for you. At 130 watts per module, you can take advantage of this free energy to charge your vehicle batteries.
The GRP locker is fully insulated, waterproof and provides stowage space for two gas bottles of 11 kilograms each.
- Automatic toggle function
- Full insulation from the living area
- Easy to clean
Always the optimum charging power, even for short distances. Full utilisation of battery capacity even in extreme weather conditions.
- Full charge even at low speed
- High charging power
- Charge with IUoU charging characteristic
Those looking to travel with complete self-sufficiency in their MORELO should take a closer look at the energy package options.
A powerful energy cental ensures comfort on board. Even sensitive household appliances can be operated without any problems.
- 230 V always and everywhere
- Battery charge up to 120A possible
- Power shortage compensation
Innovative air-tight rectangular tanks, including supply lines and tank venting, are located at the strut mount, allowing for complete filling.
- Easy filling
- Air-tight design helps prevent algae build-up
- Expandable tank volume
Household pipes with a large cross-section ensure a water flow free of problems. For optimal weight distribution, the tanks are located in the middle of the vehicle, protected from frost and freezing by the heated false floor.
We install household-quality pipes and large outlets with ball valves so that you can get rid of waste water quickly and easily.
- Quick emptying
- Prevents the release of odours
- Optionally with electric functionality
Become even more independent: depending on the vehicle type, a gas tank with up to 120 liters is possible.
An outstanding motorhome is much more than the sum of its individual highlights. We give more consideration to this interaction than any other manufacturer. This is because we build luxury motorhomes out of conviction but we also enjoy driving them across Europe with the passion to visit every spot. For testing and for the pure joy of the ride.
- Longest possible model lifecycles
- Load capacity suitable for real-world use
- Rugged design
- Carefully selected suppliers
- Decades of experience in theory and practice
- Continuous refinement
The underride guards prevent a car from sliding under the vehicle in the event of a rear-end collision, reducing the potential damage from the accident.
- Compliance with the latest standards
- Linked to the chassis frame
- Reduced damage from accidents
The optional satellite TV system with fullyautomated alignment provides the best entertainment even while you're traveling.
- 27 to 40" ultra-flat screen
- Fully automated satellite dish alignment
- Large reception range
Thanks to the drawers integrated into the lounge bench, you can use the storage space without having to remove the upholstery.
- Additional stowage space
- Easy to use
- Optimal accessibility
A smart suspension and damping system that adjusts to road conditions and the load in real time. (optional)
- Approx. 40% less side tilt
- Approx. 15% shorter braking distance
- Approx. 8% less sensitivity to side wind