Even our smallest model is big where it counts. The spitting image of its MORELO siblings, it takes just one look at the body and new front end to know that this is a MORELO. Compared to the LOFT, this model is more compact with a slightly lighter chassis, but it has the same impressive 42 mm-thick walls and outstanding insulation characteristics. That is anything but ordinary in this class. Except, of course, for a MORELO.
- MORELO look
- IVECO chassis
- Rear-wheel drive
- 42 mm roof and wall thickness
- Body free of thermal bridges
- Underbody free of corrosion-prone materials and wood
Don't fret about your luggage. You can be generous when loading your HOME since the immense stowage spaces always have a little room left over for this and that. The scooter garage in the rear offers ample space for two-wheelers or large pieces of luggage. Optimally located drawer systems and shelves, practical storage boxes in the side bench, plenty of stowage space in the intermediate floor: Even a few extras can find room without any problems.
- Generous 366 mm intermediate floor height
- Large doors to the stowage area
- Through-loading option in the front
- stowage space
- Scooter and bicycle garage
Whether in scorching heat or icy cold temperatures, we’ve got you covered. A large grille prevents the engine from overheating, while the exhaust heat is used to heat the living space via a heat exchanger.
Our lighting concept consists of LED daytime running lights and state-of-the-art headlamps and provides good visibility at all times.
- LED daytime running lights
- Fog lights with cornering light
- Elegant design
It reduces turbulence behind the vehicle, which also reduces dirt on the back end.
- Protects the roof connection
- Third integrated brake lamp
- Sporty look
A standard feature on MORELO vehicles: Lots of space to enter and exit the vehicle. The door closes quietly and securely.
- With remote control
- Integrated flyscreen
- Window with blackout blind
The optional awning is seamlessly incorporated into the roof contour and can be installed on both sides of the vehicle as a single or even a double awning.
- No wind noise
- Electric extension function, rugged 220 V motor
- Awning with LED lighting