Because we listen to our customers. We have fulfilled a popular request and are finally offering the MORELO PALACE in an alcove version. The new model on IVECO Daily 70 C 18 chassis impresses with the excellent, MORELO-typical finishing, perfect space utilisation and numerous technical refinements.
Five layouts, two with bicycle and three other with scooter garage. Three layouts have, in addition to the alcove bed with its high-quality multi-zone mattress, a spacious double bed (M-bed / L-bed) in the rear, two other layouts have a cosy seating area there instead. On request MORELO offers additional belt seats, so that for the first time up to 6 people can travel in a MORELO. Owners of the C1 driving licence should be particularly pleased about the premiere of the MORELO PALACE ALKOVEN, because its permissible gross weight is just under 7.5 tonnes.
Bodywork in typical MORELO construction. Top insulation. Generous feeling of space. Roof and side walls of the MORELO PALACE ALKOVEN have 38 mm RTM insulation, the GRP roof is hail-resistant. The spacious double floor is heatable and immediately impresses with a height of 420 mm. This not only offers plenty of space for the large fresh and waste water tanks, but also additional storage space. The excellent insulation in combination with the hot-water gas central heating with 5,500 Watt and the real floor heating make the MORELO PALACE ALKOVEN a real all-year-round motorhome.
Well thought-out bathroom, comfortable kitchen, underfloor heating. Also inside the new one is a real MORELO: step in and you feel at home immediately. Like the entire living area, the bathroom offers an underfloor heating throughout. The ensemble includes a spacious washbasin with seamlessly moulded sink, a mirrored cabinet, a separate real glass shower and a ceramic toilet with a large fixed tank. A wardrobe with LED lighting completes the inviting bathroom arrangement.
- Automatic tyre pressure monitoring
- Full LED low and high beam headlights with LED daytime running lights
- Luxury dashboard with leather steering wheel and multifunctional buttons
- Original luxury driver and passenger seats, 3-way adjustable, suspended, heatable
- air suspension on rear axle
- Engine heat exchanger to use the engine heat for heating the living area
- Air conditioning in the cab
- Comfortable underfloor heating in living area and bathroom
- Towel dryer radiator in the bathroom, thermostatically adjustable
- Rear garage heating circuit, adjustable Heated partition wall to the driver’s cabin to provide cosy warmth in the living area also in wintertime
- Entrance door "TOP-Class" extra wide with code lock & remote control
- Window with blackout blind & fly screen
- Garage door with electric release on driver and passenger side
- Microwave above compressor fridge
- Extendable, free-floating table (not with rear seating groups)
- Ceramic toilet with 250 litre fixed tank